Barbear’s IO Reflection

Where I was… Way back in the good old days, I ran for Kilbarchan AAC, loved running, racing and feeling ‘fit’. I had my daughter at 33 and from then on my fitness regime was sporadic. It was always a challenge trying to fit in ‘me’ time, working full time and being a...

Lazy Girl, Fit Boy – Two’s Company!

I’m getting a little better with this dedication malarkey since my last blog which was quite blatantly just me moaning for a few hundred words. Last week I stuck to my regime including a run with Graham on Tuesday night. BEFORE dinner! As usual, I did definitely feel...

Snowball

Snowball A few things kind of came together yesterday. I watched a clip on YouTube which was by a navy officer who was giving advice to students graduating from the University of Texas. It’s quite a long clip but one thing stood out to me and it was about making...

Results Week

Results week is very much like Marmite. Everyone either loves it or hates it.   You get the beggers ” Please can we just do it next week?” The enthusiastic ” I’ve tried hard for 4 weeks so let’s get my reward” The...