Let’s get your confidence back.
Active8 is an 8 week small female group course for over 60’s only, who are new to resistance based exercise, who want to move better, get fitter, get stronger and tone up.
Designed around a whole health and well being approach, the course will run as small sessions that are designed to your goals, capabilities and likes, you can also attend any of our other 14 timetabled classes.
- 8 sessions per week to choose from, come to as many as you like.
- Weekdays Monday 10&11am, Tuesday 10am (Yoga), Wednesday 10&11am, Thursday 10&11am and Friday 10&11am
- Away on holiday? We will pause your 8 weeks so you don’t miss out.
- Max of 6 people on the course so you get the care and attention needed.
- Full nutrition plan designed specific to you.
- Full access to our private facebook group and monthly community events, next month is an cookery lesson.
Our next course will be starting the 5th August and costs £240, which can be paid in full, in 2 instalments or weekly.
Sign up by calling Graham on 07834287181 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Still not sure? Meet Marjorie!
In the last eleven months at IO Marjorie, who is in her late 60’s, has lost 20 pounds and most importantly she feels confident and in control.
“Graham has shown me how much fun it is to exercise and what a fabulous gym he runs with Kate, I would recommend it to anyone.”
Five months into my training, I climbed my first Munro, just before I turned 67. This is all due to the fact that Graham instills in me “confidence”.Mary
Training is hard, it’s not easy to improve yourself and get where you want to be but by joining Inside Out I became part of a supportive community that will do everything they can to help me get there.Marc
I loves the fact that every session is different, that Graham pushes but not too hard and is also prepared to say ‘enough’ when I get carried away with enthusiasm!Jan